Groombridge St. Thomas CE Primary School
Groombridge St Thomas CEP School PTA
Government cuts to educational funding means that the role of the PTA has never been more important.
Last year we managed to raise over £16k that contributed to the purchase of new computers and laptops, paid for important resource subscriptions and books and also supported the year 6 PGL trip.
Our children benefit hugely from the monies raised by PTA activity.
But in order for us to continue to be effective we need as many parents as possible to get involved:
- We need more ideas for fun and easy ways to raise money
- We need more people to come to our meetings to shape our planning
- We need volunteers to help the class reps organise and run fundraising activity planned by each class
- We need people to help set up and then tidy up key events like the Ball and Mayfair
- We need you to help in any way you can
If you are not already involved please think about it today. Stop and speak to one of the Committee leads (see below) or email us direct: email@example.com or through the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org- sussex.sch.uk
Current PTA Committee Leads
Chair: Charlotte Messer
Secretary: Jo Donelan
Treasurer: Kelly Trendall